Thursday, April 9, 2020

I'm moving... jannerenberg.com



Dear very patient followers: Having finished my PhD and gotten far more serious about my writing, I decided to use my self-isolation to good effect and have set up a WordPress site. You can follow me at: jannerenberg.com

I have edited Standing Stone, retitled it as Stand In Stone, and have added over 20K words as Barbara/21st Century, Fiona/19th Century, as well as Agatha and Ursula (late 1400/early 1500s) have spread across the page, revealing their personalities, hopes, and dreams. It has been a labor of love and I am quite pleased with the results.

I have posted my first blog entitled "Lessons in Self-Isolation". I hope you will follow me to my new page, which is far more interactive, informative, and exciting.

Cheers. Stay safe. And see you at: jannerenberg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment